A New Dimension in Interactive LearningThe modern classroom is filled with digital natives conditioned to receive information in ways the traditional classroom never expected. Advances in classroom technology have allowed interactive instruction including sound, video, and instantaneous student responses. Classroom ModelMaker is proud to introduce the next dimension in interactive learning, allowing students to create physical models from virtual data. From airplane wings to ancient pyramids, from a hands-on lesson in comparative anatomy to the creation of lithopanes, all curricula can be enhanced through physical modeling.
Why Model Maker?
- Features & Benefits
- • Literally easy-to-buy & easy-to-use
- • Out-of-the-box setup is fast & simple, in less than 30 minutes
- • Truly affordable cost-of-ownership: inexpensive, widely available consumable materials
- • Typical model cost is less than $1
- • Fully integrated system hardware & software, plus content for educators
- • Instant ModelMaker action from your 2D and 3D data; rapid model generation
- • No limit to model size, full scalability
- • Created for the classroom by design
- • 2BOT Studio™ Functionality
- • User Forum ModelMaker Nation (Hyperlink to modelmakernation.com)(Lesson plans, Shared Knowledge, Models, Discussion Board)
- Turn Lesson Plan Concepts into Reality ModelMaker is an entirely new class of subtractive physical model making system, specifically created by design for educators. ModelMaker comes with the powerful 2BOT Studio to deliver rapid model generation via fully integrated software and hardware. Model size is fully scalable. ModelMaker is based on our proprietary lightweight super-structure completely enclosed and interlocked with student safety in mind.ModelMakerʼs size and weight is similar to many 2D desktop printers. ModelMakerʼs exceptional performance is based upon 2BOTʼs proprietary distributed DSP-based controlled intelligence network. This delivers rapid and seamless information exchange between the 3D printer, the computer and 2BOT Studio. This enables immediate ModelMaker actions from your 2D and 3D data.