Whether it’s a face to face session with an experienced educator, in classroom modeling of best practices, technology walk throughs, online courses, or a customized training created specifically for the technology, pedagogy and curriculum you use, ProComputing will work with your leadership team to create a professional development plan that is relevant for you.
Customized Professional Development plans can also include the following services:
- • Technology walk-throughs and needs assessments
- • Facilitation of Professional Learning Communities, Cohort meetings and Teacher Councils
- • Administrative Sessions
- • In classroom modeling of best practices and technology integration strategies
Promethean Certified Courses
- Core Essentials, Part 1: One-day course includes using ActivInspire’s Basic tools, Resource Library, and integrating Internet resources.
- Core Essentials, Part 2: One-day course expands on ActivInspire Basic tools including the Object browser, layers, magic ink, creating graphic visuals, grids, math tools, and further integration of Internet resources.
- Beyond the Essentials, Part 3: One-day course includes using the Property and Action Browsers, integrating outside resources (e.g. MS Office, Internet, and working with video, sound and image files.
- ActivLearning (PDF)CLick To Download
Introduction to ActivInspire, Migrating to ActivInspire, Migratingfrom SMART to ActivInspire.
These free tutorials will guide you through the new interface, tools, and browser features. A complimentary webinar isavailable as a supplement for “Migrating to ActivInspire”
Learner Response System (LRS) course covers ActivExpression, ActiVote, ActivSlate and ActivEngage.
Learn the step-by-step process of registering your devices, creating questions and evaluating results. A complimentary webinar is available upon completion.
Level 1 Skills
Lets you work at your own pace receiving instruction on resources, presentation tools, integrating the internet, advanced features. A complimentary webinar featuring curriculum integration examples is available.
Level 2 Curriculum Developer
Teaches the creation of interactive and pedagogically sound flipcharts, and includes activities that will aid in successfully achieving development goals.
Level 3 Training & Resource Developer
Focuses on training the adult learner, self-evaluation as a trainer, and developing training flipcharts. Participants are required to facilitate a training event and prepare all training materials.